In addition to his shop services, Ronny's Garage owner Ronny Shaver assists luxury classic and collectible automobile owners with technical answers covering their pre-war and post-war era cars. As the Technical Chairperson of the Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Southern California, many Rolls-Royce and Bentley owners rely on Ronny for service, repairs, restoration and advice about their "Proper Motor Cars" (PMC's).
If you have a question about service, maintenance or restoring your classic luxury car, or just need some good advice, contact Ronny. Ronny also contributes articles for Rolls-Royce and Bentley owners, publishes informative, how-to videos, and articles of interest to buyers and sellers of fine and distinctive classic cars and luxury marque collectors such as those linked below.
Ask Ronny Articles
- My Bentley S3 Runs Poorly and Won't Start When Hot
- Why Can't I See My Silver Shadow Brake Fluid Levels?
- Are my brake pumps working?
- Technical Topics
- To Buy or Not to Buy?
- Why Does My Silver CloudII Engine Smoke and Knock Badly? part2
- Why Does My Silver CloudII Engine Smoke and Knock Badly? part1
- Where Is My Coolant Disappearing To?
- Where Should My Oil Pressure Gauge Indicate?
- Summer Time Blues Your Cooling System
- Should I Have My Car Painted How Much Will It Cost?
- Why Should I Pay For A Pre Purchase Inspection?
- Why Is My Steering So Difficult?
- Should I Convert My Car To A Convertible?
- How Do I Take Care Of My Leather Interior?
- To Restore Or Not To Restore
- Common Silver Spirit Spur Bentley8 Mulsanne Issues
- My 1965 Bentley Continental S3 Stinks While Running Will A Catalytic Converter Correct This?
- Where Can I Find The Vent Window Seals For My Silver Cloud or Bentley S?
- Where Can I Find Window Channeling For My 1939 Wraith?
- Common Silver Shadow And Corniche Issues
- How Do I Get The Side Moldings Off My Silver Cloud?
- Do My Silver Cloud Shocks Need Replacing?
- Why Does My Early Post war Car Overheat?
- Pre event Safety Checklist
- What Is A Brake Servo and How Does It Work?
- Why Does My Mineral Oil Hydraulic System Car Ride So Hard In The Rear?
- What Is The Bijur System and How Do I Use It?
- Common Silver Cloud Issues
- Common Silver Spirit Silver Spur Issues
- Why Is My 1985 Corniche So Hard To Start When Warm?
- Pre purchase Road Test
- Is Your Silver Cloud Wandering?
See Our Favorites for Restoration Project Examples.
See Our Video section for How-To Service Your Roll-Royce or Bentley Videos.